Website Terms & Conditions
The provision of information on this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use, with which the user agrees by using this website:
Contents: Changes and errors excepted. The information on our website is carefully checked, corrected, supplemented and updated at regular intervals or on current occasions. Nevertheless, incorrect, incorrect and/or incomplete information may be contained. Neither can the absence of industrial or intellectual property rights of third parties be guaranteed. All company, product and brand names are the property of their respective owners and are generally protected by trademark, utility model or patent law. We do not adopt foreign brands as our own.
Please note that the company-specific information in the individual sections is provided by the companies themselves. The responsibility for these contents lies entirely with the respective author.
Liability: We accept no liability for direct or indirect damages caused by the use of this website, the reliance on the information contained therein or the downloading of data and/or programs. This also applies to possible virus infections. Excluded is intent or gross negligence.
If you are not sure about a topic, ask an expert from NGK SPARK PLUG EUROPE GmbH or ask your local workshop. The contents published on our website are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. We do not warrant that the information is appropriate for use in other locations or in accordance with the laws of such locations.
Links: Links to other websites are for information purposes only and do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not liable for the content of external websites and in particular we do not assume any responsibility for their content, functionality, faultlessness or legality and for damages caused by the use of any content behind the link. Excluded from this is intent and gross negligence.
Linking: The setting up of links from other websites to pages or data belonging to this website is permitted, but we request that you inform us accordingly. NGK SPARK PLUG EUROPE GmbH reserves the right to revoke the permission. However, a link that disguises the origin of the information is inadmissible and expressly undesirable. This applies above all to the integration or representation of pages or data in a subwindow (frame).
Citations: The reproduction of pages, texts and/or articles is only permitted if they are reproduced in their entirety and without any changes to the content or editorial content. Quotations are exempt from this rule if they are identified as such by stating the source.
Place of jurisdiction: Insofar as a legal relationship between entrepreneurs, legal entity under public law or special assets under public law is established, the place of jurisdiction is Düsseldorf. German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. In the event that the user is a consumer (not an entrepreneur), the reference to the possibility of out-of-court settlement of disputes is made in accordance with Art. 14 of the Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 - ODR Regulation. More detailed information on this can be found in the aforementioned Regulation and at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Validity: If any of the foregoing clauses should be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.
For the use of imagery provided in the Media library section on NGK SPARK PLUG EMEA region’s website www.ngkntk.com
- company logo
- product logos (NGK Ignition Parts & NTK Vehicle Electronics)
- product images
- other imagery (e.g. company photos)
of NGK SPARK PLUG EUROPE GmbH on the aforementioned website or other advertising space (e.g. printed material), we shall grant you a basic and free right of use subject to the following requirements:
- The right of use concerns the logos, images and other objects of use specified and indicated above (hereinafter collectively referred to as “NGK motifs”), which we will make available to you in file form. It is restricted to the EMEA region, for which NGK SPARK PLUG EUROPE GmbH is responsible.
- The motifs may only be used exclusively for labelling the products of NGK SPARK PLUG EUROPE GmbH in reference to NGK SPARK PLUG EUROPE GmbH, that is, you may not be given the impression, neither through the placement of the NGK motifs nor through the context, that the NGK motifs belong to your company, that the products marked with the NGK motifs were manufactured by you or that your company is part of our company.
- The license does not entitle you to issue sub-licenses. In particular, you may not pass on the corresponding files and/or the images of NGK motifs to third parties.
- The NGK motifs provided may neither be modified nor edited.
- Before publishing the websites featuring the NGK motifs, you will forward screenshots thereof to us so that we can notify you of any concerns with respect to the selected form of presentation in due time. In the case of other advertising space, a preview is to be sent to us in advance for approval.
- You may neither challenge the legal status of the protected NGK motifs nor may you support any such challenges. Furthermore, you may not derive any rights from the use of the NGK motifs vis-à-vis NGK SPARK PLUG EUROPE GmbH or its affiliates/licensees.
- NGK SPARK PLUG EUROPE GmbH offers no guarantee that using the NGK motifs does not violate conflicting rights of third parties. For clarification, however, it states that no such rights are known to it.
- You shall release us from all third-party claims resulting out of or relating to the use of the NGK motifs beyond the scope of this license.
- NGK SPARK PLUG EUROPE GmbH may revoke the license at any time in written form. In this case, you are obliged to immediately stop using the NGK motifs after receiving the notice of revocation and to remove the NGK motifs from your website and/or other advertising space.
- This agreement is subject to German law. The legal venue is the Düsseldorf Regional Court.