- You will work closely with our HR business partners and thus support the smoothest possible handling of various HR processes.
- You will be responsible for managing employment contracts and keeping our various contracts and information sheets up to date. You will work closely with the Head of HR EMEA on contract amendments.
- You will support the recruitment process by compiling and sending out contract documents, processing responses and forwarding the necessary information to various internal departments.
- You will organise the monthly onboarding process and ensure that our employees undergo the necessary security briefings and are assigned basic training courses.
- You will maintain SAP SuccessFactors and thus actively contribute to the quality of our personnel data and compliance with data protection regulations.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining personnel files, handling correspondence and preparing certificates.
- You will be responsible for independently handling other organisational and administrative tasks, such as organising anniversaries.
- You will take on administrative tasks in connection with departures, including the independent coordination and preparation of employment references.
- If you are deputising, you will take on tasks relating to our time recording and access control.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship and have relevant professional experience in the administration of HR processes. Further training as a personnel specialist is an advantage.
- You have at least basic knowledge of labour law, payroll tax and social security law.
- You already have experience of working with Success Factors/Workday or another personnel management system.
- You are comfortable working with MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint or with the Google applications Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- You love to organise, work very accurately and are detail-oriented.
- Your service orientation is strong, you are proactive and self-motivated.
- You are extremely reliable and responsible.
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English skills are also required.
We are already working on and for the future of our company. New products, strategic alliances and the global development of future technologies are an important part of our daily work. Become a part of it and contribute your ideas. Send your application now via email at email@example.com.
We look forward to you! Do you have further questions? Please contact us via e-mail.