NGK SPARK PLUG supports series, teams, and drivers on all levels worldwideDiscover Motorsport
NGK SPARK PLUG provides exciting job opportunities in all corporate areasSee current vacancies
Dear valued customers and business partners,
As we all come to terms with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19 ) outbreak, we’d like to take this opportunity to share those steps we are taking to ensure the level of service that you expect from NGK Spark Plugs (UK) Ltd.
We have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving global impact of the outbreak and as a business we are committed to playing our part in ensuring we keep our customers, staff and the wider community safe as a top priority during these challenging times.
In support of the above we are taking the following actions:-
Movement of Product
● We are working closely with our supply chains and logistics partners to continue to deliver orders to in effect maintain “business as usual“
● At present our stock and delivery capacity is not affected in any way
● We will notify you of any changes to our ability to deliver product should this situation change
Movement of People
● Given the current global climate and inherent risk of transmission that travel entails, we will be limiting all business travel until further notice
● We will not be attending trade shows, industry events, training sessions or visiting customer locations until further notice
● We are moving to flexible work arrangements with home working where the role allows
● We have systems in place to ensure we work with no interruption to service
● Our Business Continuity Management team are meeting daily to ensure we respond quickly to developments regarding the pandemic
Should a change in circumstance relating to the virus affect our products, services and / or their availability, we will inform you promptly.
Thank you for your understanding, continued support and cooperation.
Our very best wishes to you and your families.
Tammy Suzuki, Managing Director Marko Wowczyn, Deputy Managing Director
About NGK SPARK PLUG:
Worldwide: NGK Spark Plug is one of the leading automotive and technical ceramics suppliers, with its corporate headquarters in Nagoya, Japan and sales organisations and production facilities all over the world. The automotive side of the company specialises in the fields of ignition and sensor technology, supplying Original Equipment and Aftermarket customers across the globe. Its product portfolio for the Aftermarket comprises spark plugs, glow plugs, ignition coils and leads under the NGK Ignition Parts brand, whilst oxygen and temperature sensors, NOx sensors, mass air flow (MAF) and manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensors operate under the brand NTK Vehicle Electronics. With more than 14,500 employees, the company’s automotive and technical ceramics activities generate a total annual turnover of around 3.1 billion Euros worldwide. NGK Spark Plug is represented on all continents and has 41 group companies, 24 production plants and five technical centres.
Aftermarket EMEA: NGK Spark Plug has seen significant growth across the Aftermarket since expanding beyond motorcycle parts into the automotive sector in the 1970s. With an outstanding commitment to quality, technology and research & development the company has become the world’s number one in spark plugs and oxygen sensors, and a leading provider of glow plugs, ignition coils and leads as well as further sensor technology. Organisationally NGK Spark Plug’s regional headquarters in Ratingen, Germany serves the Aftermarket across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In the EMEA region – which currently represents 32% of NGK´s global turnover – the company has ten group companies and more than 800 employees, as well as two production plants in France and South Africa and a technical centre in Germany.
For more information please visit: www.ngk-europe.com
For further information contact:
Hurst Media Services
Tel: +44 (0)1354 657253; Mobile: 0773 694 7803
Email: <stron994lkg>firstname.lastname@example.org</strong>iki (email@example.com)