Competition Terms & Conditions - Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This competition is open only to those who are 18 or older as of the date of entry. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Eligible are all people from the following countries:
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Niterra EMEA GmbH as final and binding in relation to the content of this competition.
3. How to Enter: The competition must be entered on the Instagram post of the MotoGP Sachsenring 2023 by
- liking the post
- following ngkntk.emea
- tagging a friend with whom you want to attend the event
- sharing the giveaway post to your story
This must be done from the date it is posted until 12h00 on 06th June 2023.
You may enter only once. You must be at least 18 as of the date of entry. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to go against the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Niterra EMEA GmbH.
4. Timing: The winner will be chosen by chance from all eligible votes on Tuesday 6th June, 2023.
5. Prizes: There will be one winner chosen from the Instagram post. The winner will receive two tickets to the MotoGP Sachsenring (16th & 17th June, 2023), Germany. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Niterra EMEA GmbH discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation and any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of a prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Niterra EMEA GmbH to use the winners’ name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Additionally, Niterra EMEA GmbH reserves the right to forward the contestants personal information onto a third party and the prize will be sent by them.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by chance under the supervision of Niterra EMEA GmbH and using a third-party tool. Winners will be notified by direct message within seven (7) days following the selection of winners. A notification will be shared as a comment on the original competition post. Niterra EMEA GmbH shall have no liability for winners' failure to receive notice due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If winners cannot be contacted, are ineligible, fail to claim the prize within 14 days from the time the award notification was sent or fail to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNERS (AT Niterra EMEA GmbH S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNERS’ DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNERS OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this competition (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Niterra EMEA GmbH and anyone acting on behalf of Niterra EMEA GmbH, and Niterra EMEA GmbH’s licensees, successors and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this competition, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Niterra EMEA GmbH. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify defend and not hold accountable Niterra EMEA GmbH from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which Niterra EMEA GmbH may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Niterra EMEA GmbH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should a virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Niterra EMEA GmbH’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Niterra EMEA GmbH may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Niterra EMEA GmbH. Niterra EMEA GmbH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Niterra EMEA GmbH has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempts be made, Niterra EMEA GmbH reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Niterra EMEA GmbH and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Declaration: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Niterra EMEA GmbH and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments, or complaints are to be directed at the Niterra EMEA GmbH. The Niterra EMEA GmbH keeps the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notification.