- Implementation and support of a global Product Information Management system (PIM)
- (Sub)-Project Management in IT projects and coordination and control of external partners
- Continuous analysis and further development of our processes and functions
- Close cooperation with international business departments and project staff
- Implementation, optimization and support of interfaces for import and export processes
- Release- and Change Management, including the execution of function tests
- Service Management for the internal departments
- Master/Diploma degree or comparable training with the relevant professional experience in PIM
- Experienced in the management of IT projects
- Experienced with Data management
- Substantial understanding of processes with focus on Product data management
- Experience in dealing with PIM application Stibo systems ‘Step’ is advantageous
- Ideally you already have experience with processes relating to the automotive supply industry
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
- Conditional willingness to travel.
- Distinctive problem solving skills
- Distinctive service orientation
- Team player in a multicultural environment
- An analytical and structured thinking and working round off your profile.